Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Shirley J

I am always looking for products to enhance my year supply. The last few days I have posted on spices, which are essential for food storage. My dear friend Carey alerted me to a company that I am very interested in! The name is Shirley J, and the link to their website is here. They have lots of seasonings and spices, soup bases, etc, that seem to be priced quite good for the amount you get. I am excited to try the bouillon, since I use that in so many of my homemade mixes. You can check out their blog here. Also, they are having an open house where you can go and sample their products. It is going on now through April 11th at their store (15 East 400 South, Orem, UT). Let us know what you like!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | DreamyDonkey

No comments:

Post a Comment