Sunday, March 29, 2009

Why start a blog??

OK, so I am new to the blogging world! I do not claim to be the top expert in the things I will post about, but hopefully this blog will give some tips & tricks on what has worked for me and my family in the areas of food storage, finances, cooking, organizing and all the other fun things that I enjoy. Recently a lot of people have asked me about how we got our year supply of food, how we eliminated our debt, how I can make a dollar go so far, and such. These are all hobbies of mine, and I seem to obsess a bit about it. So, in the future, I will post ideas about these and many other things. In addition, if I put the information on my blog, I can find it quickly :) Stay tuned....

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | DreamyDonkey

No comments:

Post a Comment