Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Using a Grocery List

How many times have you wandered into the grocery store to buy some milk and bread, and end up spending $100 that was not planned?  Using a grocery list is a great way  to minimize this!  I laminate mine, keep it on the fridge and when I need something, use a wet erase marker to circle the item.  Also, when I go through the sales and coupons, I will write a "c" by the item, alerting me that I have a coupon for that item.  Right before heading to the store, I paper clip all the coupons on the back of my list. To download the list (.pdf), click here. For the list (.doc) that you can change, click here.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | DreamyDonkey

3 comments:

  1. Some might also find this tool useful: http://outofeggs.com

    It's a grocery list creator that allows you to arrange categories and items how you want and to match your store. It's web-based, free, and allows you to save, print and email your lists.Checkboxes appear when printing to mark the items you need for your next trip. And you can come back to edit your lists or make news ones anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the downloadable word file. My mom would always use a list like this, and yours was very easy to customize for myself.

    ReplyDelete