Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year... Financial Peace University!!

Happy New Year!  I cannot believe that 2009 is now a thing of the past.  I loved Christmas, and New Year's, but I am sure glad to be starting a new year.  I am ready to start saving money again.  It seems like Christmas always costs a lot, even when budgeted for.

My ward is hosting Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University!  I can hardly wait!  My bishop asked me to be the moderator of the class.  We passed around a signup sheet today, and it seems like there is a lot of interest.  We are starting the 9th of February, and I will post what is taught each week. I can hardly wait!  I love Dave Ramsey, and we have been following his plan for several years.  What a difference he has made in our lives!! Those who complete the 13 week course on average pay off $5300.00 of debt and save $2700.00 in the 90 days.  Amazing!!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | DreamyDonkey

1 comment:

  1. Katie-

    I can't wait to read all your posts about this class! I'm always looking for new ideas and encouragement. Thanks for doing this! It was fun to see you at lunch.

    Amy S.

    ReplyDelete